captain billy's 4wd hire - kimberley bush kamper
New to the Australian bush the Kimberley Bush Kamper is a quite unique combination of big muscled, go-anywhere vehicle, caravan and tent. Based on the reliable 70 series Toyota Landcruiser with an inter-cooled Turbo Diesel V8, factory front and rear diff lockers, ball bar and winch, off road suspension, UHF radio, long range fuel tanks, which Toyota claims delivers a massive 430Nm of earth-shaking torque, this is a very serious off-road vehicle.
The extended chassis is fitted with a customised Kimberley Kamper body with an added Gullwing storage pack.
The Kimberley Bush Kamper features customised water tanks and a chassis-mounted system that allows for the optional extra of having a boat loader.
Captain Billy wants you to benefit from the value of Planet Green Sustainable Energy 120W solar panels, fitted to Captain Billy’s Eco-Bush Kamper, when discovering Australia’s outback. Most sustainable solutions are light weight, become easy to use and most importantly, have less waste.
There is nothing better than camping in a remote part of Australia on a still and starry night sitting around the flickering camp fire and listening to the myriad of natures sounds. There is great satisfaction to be able to do this for as long as you like when ever you like and without having to start-up a generator.
Captain Billy is committed to maximising sustainability. These new hi-tech Solar Panels offer major benefits to you as well as the environment. By maximizing use of the Solar Panels, you should not need a generator, thereby opening up opportunities to fully explore and enjoy Australia’s great National Parks.
All camping lights are LED which typically use 94% less power than a halogen equivalent and 40% less power than a compact fluorescent. In addition, fluorescent lights contain mercury. These high colour temperature LED lights are fitted inside the sleeping / living area and around the kitchen. They also minimise the attraction of insects and bugs. The sounds of nature without all the bites. Now, that truly is an enjoyable outback.
- Easy set-up 1300 litre Gullwing, double-compartment storage pack.
- Specially designed U shape kitchen on roller bearings for smooth, quick set-up.
- Compact diesel hot water system with hot and cold shower. No LPG needed.
- Cold to hot water in 4 minutes with Kimberley’s patented Visi-flow system. Pump straight from a billabong or stream for endless hot water.
- Integrated ensuite bathroom.
- Enjoy maximum floor space with the extended tent inside the Kamper.
- The Kwik awning requires no pegs and can be erected in minutes. Option to peg down for security in high winds.
- Option for second zip-on bedroom.
- Economical and convenient LED lighting throughout, no extensions needed.
- Large storage area on top of the Gullwing
- Electrics include 40A charger, inverter, battery capacity meter and control panel.
captain billy's 4wd hire - kimberley bush kamper - rental rates
||1 - 30 apr
||1 may - 30 jun
||1 jul - 30 sep
||1 nov - 14 dec
||15 dec - 14 jan
||15 jan - 31 mar
request a quote
- Free unlimited kilometers and GST (10%) included.
- Courtesy airport transfers before and after your hire are included
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover is included in the Excess Reduction Option
- No charge for extra drivers.
- Free starter pack including regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Statewide RACQ road side service.
- One-way rentals available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of 7 days.
- Standard compressive cover is included in the daily rental rate; a standard excess of $5000.00 applies. Hirers may exercise the option for reducing their liability (refer excess reduction options below)
- We do not deduct the bond from your credit card or bank account.
- Rates and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available upon application.
- Multiple consecutive campervan rentals with Tasmania Campers Australia and Tui Campers New Zealand can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts
- Vehicles are restricted to Queensland.
- Pick up/drop off is Cairns or Bamaga, fees apply.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.